McNabb Plumbing is taking extra precautions for your safety and the safety of our team during this time. Our office will be closed to the public indefinitely.
We are encouraging our office team & technicians to monitor their temperature regularly. Also, below is a list of things that our technicians will do when entering your home:
- Wear floor savers
- Are equipped with sanitizing wipes
- Wear gloves
- Will wear masks, if requested
- Will sanitize any surface they have worked on before and after the repair
We have put these extra measures in place to help prevent the spread of germs in your home.
Next, for the safety of our team members, we will ask you to provide answers to a few quick safety questions:
- Has anyone in your household traveled overseas in the last 4 months?
- Has anyone in your household experienced any respiratory illnesses in the last month?
- Is anyone in your household currently experiencing a dry cough?
Thank you so much for your honesty and patience in answering these questions! We owe it to our team members to help keep them safe & healthy too. If you would like any additional information from the CDC, click here for their guidelines and recommendations.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the service we have provided, (barring cost) we will refund your money. If our plumbers smoke or are disrespectful in your home, are not drug tested, or leave your home without cleaning up, you do not pay for the service. If a repair or equipment that we have provided and installed fails in the first year, we will repair it again–no charge.